Tour Guides Western Australia (Inc)
Tour Guides Western Australia (TGWA) was founded in 1979 and is the peak body for Tour Guides working in Western Australia.
We promote the employment of qualified, professional Tour Guides to provide safe, enriching and quality experiences for all visitors.
TGWA is a not for profit organisation which is self managed by its members, who are passionate about delivering memorable experiences for all tourists.
As a member of the Tourism Council of Western Australia (TCWA), Forum Advocating Cultural and Eco-Tourism (FACET) and Guiding Organisations Australia (GOA) we represent the interests of our members at state and national levels in a variety of forums.
Our membership encompasses individual Tour Guides, small business operators, volunteers and large organisations along with corporate partners.
Members provide a full range of professional services which include:
* Meet and Greet – at airports, trains, cruise ships
* Site presentations – at metropolitan areas and throughout the state
* Coach commentary and tour management
* Hospitality desks – at conferences, conventions and arrival points
* Speciality tours – including Nature based, Tag along and seasonal Wildflower
* Other than English language Guides
* Tour planning and organising